Principles of Real Estate Practice in Massachusetts (3rd Edition)
Prepare yourself for the Massachusetts real estate exam with MA’s #1 principles textbook. Principles of Real Estate Practice in Massachusetts contains the essentials of the national and Massachusetts real estate law, principles, and practices necessary for basic competence as a real estate professional and as mandated by Massachusetts license law. The text is tailored to the needs of both the pre-license salesperson and broker student. It is designed to:
- Make it easy for students to learn the material and pass their real estate exam
- Prepare students for numerous career applications
- Stress practical, rather than theoretical, skills and knowledge.
**Students please note a digital copy of this book is included in your course**
Study Bundle #1
This bundle includes:
- Principles of Real Estate Practice in Massachusetts
- Real Estate License Exam Prep
Two great books to help you study for the Massachusetts Real Estate License Exam.
Study Bundle #2
This bundle includes:
- MA RE License Exam Prep
- The Language of Real Estate
Get ready to pass the exam and know the lingo when you walk in the door with this essential bundle.
Flashcards: Modern Real Estate Practice Flashcard Review 21st Edition $47.95
Massachusetts Real Estate License Exam Prep (2nd Edition)
Features of Massachusetts Real Estate License Exam Prep:
- National Principles & Law Key Point Review
- Real Estate Math Key Formula Review & Practice
- Massachusetts-Specific Laws and Practices
- National Practice Tests (500 questions)
- Massachusetts Practice Tests (100 questions)
- Massachusetts Sample Exam (100 questions)
The testing practice section consists of ten national practice tests, eight state practice tests, and one state exam sample test. The practice tests are roughly 50 questions in length and the sample test is 100 questions. The questions are direct, to the point, and designed to test your understanding. You may also note that each question’s answer is accompanied by a brief explanation, or “rationale” to further reinforce your understanding.
The Language of Real Estate $31.50
Much more than a simple dictionary or “cheat sheet,” The Language of Real Estate provides a comprehensive encyclopedia-like approach to literally thousands of real estate practices, concepts, and terms.
This book expands the classic text that has been a desktop standard in the real estate industry for more than 35 years. From abandonment to zoning, if it occurs in the real estate profession, you’ll find it in this easy-to-use reference guide. THIS IS A MUST-HAVE FOR ALL AGENTS!
Book Return Policy:
Book returns are acceptable if made within 30 days of purchase and are in the same condition when mailed. The refund will be for the purchase amount less shipping & handling fees.